The New York Times is reporting that Russian hackers accessed Obama’s email…
Russian Hackers Read Obama’s Unclassified Emails, Officials Say
Some of President Obama’s email correspondence was swept up by Russian hackers last year in a breach of the White House’s unclassified computer system that was far more intrusive and worrisome than has been publicly acknowledged, according to senior American officials briefed on the investigation.
The hackers, who also got deeply into the State Department’s unclassified system, do not appear to have penetrated closely guarded servers that control the message traffic from Mr. Obama’s BlackBerry, which he or an aide carries constantly.
Barack Obama’s email is protected like Fort Knox.
Hillary Clinton ran a personal server out of her home in New York.
Who do you think was more vulnerable?
The newest edition of Afterburner with Bill Whittle examines the mind of the college progressive.
It’s longer than his usual videos but worth watching in full.
And a Christian too.
Bruce Jenner: ‘I’m A Republican And A Christian’
After months of speculation that he was transitioning into a woman, Bruce Jenner confirmed the news in an interview with Diane Sawyer that aired on ABC Friday night, clarifying that he is also a Republican and a Christian.
When asked about Barack Obama addressing LGBT rights in his State of the Union, the 65-year-old former Olympic athlete said that didn’t affect him much.
“I’ve always been more on the conservative side,” Jenner said.
Jim Treacher is right on, as usual…
It was Trigger Warnings Week at College Insurrection.
Cross posted at Legal Insurrection…
You may have heard that Christina Hoff Sommers recently spoke at Georgetown and Oberlin.
- Christina Hoff Sommers to Speak at Oberlin College
- Oberlin Feminists Behave Like Children at Christina Hoff Sommers Speech
- Christina Hoff Sommers Discusses Her Recent College Appearances With Megyn Kelly
Trigger warnings are everywhere.
Will any Oberlin students need a safe space on graduation day?
Can you guess which movie is still triggering some college students?
- American Sniper Controversy Moves to Northern Illinois University
- University of Maryland at College Park Cancels ‘American Sniper’ Screening
News from Johns Hopkins.
- Johns Hopkins Reverses Decision to Ban Pro-Lifers’ Fetus Models
- Student Government at Johns Hopkins University Bans Chick-fil-A from Campus
Hillary Clinton on campus.
- Iowa College Students Were on Lockdown During Hillary Clinton Visit
- College Students Cite Only One Reason to Vote for Hillary
- Democrats Pressure Hillary Clinton to Push for ‘Debt-Free College’
Let’s hear it for the University of California.
- ‘Male Dominance’ in Cycling is Suddenly a Big Problem at UC Davis
- Berkeley Students Block Campus Gate Intimidating and Harassing Others
What’s going on here?
- College of DuPage Under Federal Criminal Investigation
- College of DuPage Trustees and Administrators used Scholarship Money at High-End Restaurant
Compare and contrast.
- Emory University Students Disrespect Veterans
- $330,000 Grant Goes to Syracuse University to Teach Vets Business Skills
I’m sensing a pattern.
- Conference on ‘Charlie Hebdo’ cancelled at Queen’s University
- ‘Militant Islam’ Edited Out of Column in UMass Student Paper
- UCSB Student Government Votes Against Divestment from Israel
- UCSB Student Discusses the Hate Aimed at Jewish Students During Divestment Vote
Putting the “high” in higher education.
- University in Jamaica Plants First Legal Marijuana Crop
- Student at University of Iowa Hands Out Pot Brownies
Disrespect for our flag is outrageous.
- Valdosta State University Embroiled in American Flag Controversy
- Valdosta State University American Flag Protests Continue
What a great idea.
Remember that horrible storm that devastated Haiti back in 2010 and the way Bill Clinton went down there to oversee the effort to rebuild?
A new development suggests that if you wanted any of that “rebuild” cash, you had to have a relationship with the Clintons. Anyone surprised?
Here’s something you may have forgotten via Weasel Zippers…
People from Haiti protested corruption at the Clinton Foundation.
Where’s the “Black Lives Matter” crowd on this?
I’ll give the last word to Ace…
Yes but… Binders full of women!