Skip to content

If Michelle Malkin Gave Obama One Of Her Balls, They’d Both Have Two

September 13, 2012

Yes, I’m borrowing a phrase.

But the shoe fits…

UPDATE: Welcome Instapundit readers!

UPDATE II: The Other McCain links.

UPDATE III: Linked at Powerline and Maggie’s Notebook.

Watch the video, Michelle Malkin is awesome.

About these ads
25 Comments leave one →
  1. September 13, 2012 11:44 pm

I always thought that little “O” symbol of his looked like his ball, and I thought it was funny that he only had one. But I think he should take it and go home now.

2. libertyjane permalink
    September 13, 2012 11:45 pm

I always thought that little “O” symbol looked like a little ball, and there’s only one of them. And I hope he picks it up and goes home.

3. Dan_H permalink
    September 13, 2012 11:48 pm

I’m sure Michelle would keep it in her purse with the others.

4. currently permalink
    September 13, 2012 11:59 pm

Sean,

Please ask your question and shut the hell up.

You spend 3 minutes prefacing your question and only allow 2 minutes for your guest to answer.

• FastTalker permalink
      September 14, 2012 6:20 am

I yell that very thing at the radio when I listen to Hannity…right before I change the channel.

5. September 14, 2012 1:04 am

Righteous Anger.

Love It.

6. Born Free permalink
    September 14, 2012 1:44 am

Michelle should have her own show, but she’s too valuable to confine to a studio. I’d give one of my balls to see her moderating one of this year’s debates. Instead, the GOP welcomes back the usual suspects.

7. el polacko permalink
    September 14, 2012 2:01 am

the only problem with malkin is that her righteous anger level is ALWAYS turned up to eleven but there isn’t anything i can disagree with here.

8. buddy larsen permalink
    September 14, 2012 2:24 am

Malkin is a national treasure!

9. thewerewife permalink
    September 14, 2012 5:56 am

G-d, I miss Andrew Breitbart. But thank G-d I don’t have to miss Michelle Malkin. May she live to a hundred and twenty, and give ‘em hell every blessed day of it!

10. September 14, 2012 6:03 am

0bama’s other ball fell off from all the licking and sucking by the MSM journolisters

11. Hankmeister permalink
    September 14, 2012 6:38 am

President Zero, the resident clown prince. Obozo and his liberal Marxist regime represent a latent threat to our American way of life, our national security and our prosperity. I wonder when some metrosexual Americans, fatted cattle, will grow a set of balls themselves and throw this inept and feckless clown on the ash heap of history along with his fawning sycophants in the liberal national (socialist) media and the Democrat Socialist Party? It looks like a significant number of Americans are committed to proving they’re nothing more than cowards and shirkers by putting up with the present outrage squatting in the White House. Romney better win by the margin of Democratic voter fraud and we’re going to be stuck with another four years of this closet Marxist. I’m convinced, either way you cut it, about 42 percent of the American people would vote for this Manchurian candidate even if he declared himself to be the son of Satan himself, the anti-Christ. In fact they’d probably consider it an honor to vote for such a global “progressive”. That’s why this JFK Democrat got out of the Demoncrat Party after voting for the first affirmative action president, Jimmy Carter.

12. September 14, 2012 6:39 am

I take issue with the count of the balls.
    If she gave one of hers to Obanana, then he would have his first and she would only have 3 left.

13. Mockmood Imadinnerjacket permalink
    September 14, 2012 7:29 am

It’s not ‘will we ever forget?’ it’s ‘will we ever learn?’

14. Anon E. Moose permalink
    September 14, 2012 8:20 am

Maybe worth nothing that he’d have two only because Obama already got one of Hillary’s?

15. oilguy permalink
    September 14, 2012 9:03 am

No, if Malkin gave Obama one of her balls, she would still have more than him.

16. September 14, 2012 9:10 am

She is brilliant, motivated and beautiful. I would love to see her debate any of the leftists on msnbc under legitimate debate rules.

17. mr.simmon permalink
    September 14, 2012 10:46 am

Michelle Malkin…I’m in awe….she was awesome.

18. Constitution First permalink
    September 14, 2012 10:56 am

Righteous indignation delivered with both barrels, you’ve just got to love her spunk.

19. September 14, 2012 1:18 pm

Linked at my place:-)

20. Scott M permalink
    September 14, 2012 4:54 pm

If you aren’t outraged you aren’t paying attention. Notice Boehner and McConnell are doing nothing about Obama’s repeated outrages. They can’t even attach amendments to must-pass bills.. They won’t even risk a vote. They stand by and talk or hide.

21. zorroprimo permalink
    September 15, 2012 11:30 am

Michelle Malkin
    Michele Bachmann
    Ann Coulter
    P A L I N!!!!

Heart fluttering like a hummingbird with epilepsy…

MUST…GET…TO…UTILITY…BELT!

Seriously, people. Why are right wing women sooooooooo smokin’ HAWT?!?!?!

Left wing women are woofs. Republican chicks awesomely rule!

Trackbacks

1. Neutral, Objective Fact : The Other McCain
  2. Michelle Malkin On Fire | The Penn Ave Post
  3. Gen Dempsey Phones Pastor Terry Jones: Back Off On Islamists – Since When Do Mil Officials Call American Private Citizens? | Maggie's Notebook