Back in August, Obama gave very specific instructions to Ebola.
Daniel Halper made a note of it on September 30th…
Obama, Two Weeks Ago: ‘Chances of an Ebola Outbreak Here … Extremely Low’
President Obama, addressing the ebola outbreak September 16, 2014 at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta:
First and foremost, I want the American people to know that our experts, here at the CDC and across our government, agree that the chances of an Ebola outbreak here in the United States are extremely low. We’ve been taking the necessary precautions, including working with countries in West Africa to increase screening at airports so that someone with the virus doesn’t get on a plane for the United States.
See? Obama said words about Ebola and that should have been the end of it but racist, obstructionist Ebola has an agenda of its own and just didn’t listen…
120 people now being monitored for Ebola in Texas
About 120 people are now being monitored for possible infection with Ebola because they may have had contact with one of the three people in Dallas who had the disease, Texas health officials said Monday.
Officials said 43 of 48 people on an original watch list have passed the 21-day maximum incubation period for the viral disease and are now in the clear.
But others who cared for a Liberian man who died Oct. 8 at a Dallas hospital remain at risk, along with two nurses he infected and their close contacts. That brings the total to 120 people now being monitored, with their wait period ending Nov. 7, said Dallas Mayor Mike Rawlings. He said the number may fluctuate.
If only Ebola could be more moderate.
This would be the same Tina Brown who drove Newsweek Magazine into an early grave by publishing too many Obama worship pieces.
She’s singing a different tune about Obama now.
Does this make her a racist woman hater? I only ask because we all know that’s exactly what progressives would say if these words had been uttered by the likes of Sarah Palin or any other conservative woman.
Video via the Washington Free Beacon…
Noah Rothman of Hot Air has some bad news for Democrats…
Among the findings in Politico’s latest poll of battleground voters which indicated that Republicans are set to have a good night on November 4 was the counterintuitive finding that the GOP is losing a number of key voting blocs; Republicans are behind with African-Americans, Hispanics, all voters under the 65 or older demo, and women. However, the GOP is only losing among battleground women by 5 points. Without a double-digit disadvantage among all women, and not merely the unmarried variety, Republican candidates will usually be competitive at the polls.
This poll confirmed what others have observed: Democratic-leaning women are simply not interested in voting this cycle.
We all knew Democrats would keep using the “war on women” until it didn’t work anymore.
It looks like that time has come.
The desperate and increasingly sleazy Wendy Davis campaign thinks you’re really really stupid.
She’s now attacking Greg Abbott for not answering a hypothetical question on interracial marriages while ignoring the fact that Abbott himself is in an interracial marriage.
Tweets via Hot Air…
These are not the words of an inspirational or even competent candidate with something to offer the people of Texas.
This is a candidate who is just grabbing at anything, no matter how stupid or dishonest, in a last ditch effort to drag her opponent down into the mud with her.
Read a well deserved round up of mockery at Twitchy…
Michael Ramirez of Investor’s Business Daily skewers Obama on Ebola. And everything else…
This is absolutely priceless because it’s true.
There was a time in this country when the press would have noticed that pattern first.
It was Cover Up Week at College Insurrection.
Cross posted at Legal Insurrection…
When some College Democrats recently campaigned for Alison Grimes in Kentucky, they learned there are certain things you just don’t talk about.
(Jump ahead to 2:00 for “cover up” discussion)
The new campus consent laws continue to stir controversy.
- Proponent of Affirmative Consent Law Says: “It Helps Find Evidence Where There Is None”
- George Washington U. Law Prof on Affirmative Consent Law: “It Infantilizes Women”
- 28 Harvard Law Professors Oppose School’s New Sexual Assault Policies, Say They Violate Due Process
Of course he does.
Higher ed bubble update.
- Colleges Keep Spending Despite Declining Enrollments
- University of Michigan to Spend $400K Moving One Tree
- Many People With Advanced Degrees Struggle With Long Term Unemployment
Of course, not everyone is struggling.
- Yale Dorms Defaced with Swastikas
- Fordham Prof. Faces “Secret Charges” in Kafka-esque Trial After Opposing Israel Boycott
Speaking of BDS, here’s an important lesson.
Rape culture is still in the news.
- Students at Ohio U. Encouraged to March Naked to Protest ‘Rape Culture’
- Michigan State Football Fans Boo President Obama, Get Chastised for Supporting Rape Culture
- SUNY Canton: Fight Rape Culture With Selfies
Can’t you just feel the tolerance?
- Auburn University Students Protest ‘Misogynistic’ Pro-life Display
- Equating Conservatism With Hate Speech on Campus
- Christian Student Groups “Derecognized” at California Public Universities
Things are tough all over.
- Food Pantry Use Increases at New York Colleges
- When it Comes to Debt, Some College is Worse Than None
- University of Colorado-Boulder Cuts Full-Time Hours for Students Over Obamacare
Racism is still everywhere, apparently.
- Protesters at St. Louis University Claim They’re Fighting White Supremacy
- Berkeley Prof: Killing Black People is Killing Obama
- ‘Diversity’ and ‘Inclusion’ are Always a Problem, Even When The Problems are Hoaxes
- La Salle U. Prof Says Black Gun Rights Advocates Would Be Treated Differently Than Whites
Plus there’s Cishetero-something-or-other…
Disgusting moments in higher education.
You don’t say…
The video is by CSPAN and here’s the description from YouTube…
While signing an Executive Order at the Consumer Protection Bureau, President Obama says his credit card was recently rejected in New York City.
Hat tip to Allahpundit who adds…
You know whose credit will always, always be good, no matter how many years he spends as president? This guy right here.
Watch below as Obama and the giggling press miss the joke average Americans get all too well.