The Week in Review at College Insurrection
It was Liberty Rising Week at College Insurrection.
Cross posted at Legal Insurrection…
A new generation of liberty loving kids is growing on college campuses.
- Libertarian College Students Rally at Young Americans for Liberty Convention
- New ‘Young Outsiders’ Voting Bloc is Socially Liberal and Fiscally Conservative
- ‘Liberty Kids’ Redefining L.A. Republican Party
A certain amount of push back from these young people should be expected.
- College Kids Not ‘Developed’ Enough for Free Speech Says US Civil Rights Commissioner
- Who Spends $400,000 to Remove One Tree? A Public University, Of Course
- Former Westfield State President Accused of Spending School Funds on Himself
Some students didn’t get the memo.
- Latest Fad Among College Students: Setting Themselves On Fire
- Syracuse University Named #1 Party School
- Twitter Account Features Drunk North Carolina State Students Passed Out on Campus
And some students… well…
- Leader of College Democrats of America Equates Israel With Nazi Germany
- College Democrats of America Leader Resigns Over Israel Comment
Due process on campus is still an ongoing issue.
- Last Year Wasn’t Great for Due Process on Campus
- Bad Statistics Behind Bill On ‘Campus-Rape Epidemic’
- Glenn Reynolds Interviews KC Johnson on Due Process in Campus Rape Cases
Always read the fine print.
- California State Charges Students Extra for Classes
- U. of Texas at Austin Plans to Charge Students For Internet
Someone needs to call California.
- Congress Finally Provides Student Vets With In-State Tuition
- California Bars College from Enrolling Veterans
Maybe this is why so many students are unprepared for college.
- Pro-Charter Group Says Quarter of NYC Public Schools are Failing 90% of Their Students
- Teacher Tenure is a Possible 2016 Presidential Issue
Political correctness gone wild.
- British Academic: Radio Show on Gardening is ‘Racist’
- U. Minnesota Wants to Ban Mention of Redskins in November Game
- Prof Hired to ‘Enhance Racial Diversity’ Loses Race Discrimination Lawsuit
And now, a history lesson.
And a tragic update.
The week in stupid news.
- University of Oregon Police Keep a “Bowl of Dicks” List
- A Thing of the Past: School Bake Sales
- Facepalm: Teacher Fired for Blogging About Homophones, ‘Associating with Homosexuality’
And finally, this week’s heroes on campus.