The Week in Review at College Insurrection
It was Dialing for Dollars Week at College Insurrection.
Cross posted at Legal Insurrection…
Higher ed bubble? What higher ed bubble?
- University Asks Professors to Call Students on Break, Plead for Their Return
- Burlington College Struggles With Low Enrollment
- Colleges Now Using Social Media to Raise Money
Speaking of social media…
At least one person isn’t worried about college finances.
Is Hillary suffering the consequences?
Rape culture really is a problem.
- Rape Culture Panic Hurts Small Businesses
- Rape Culture Puts a Damper on Hook-Up Culture at Harvard and Stanford
- Ultra-Feminists Decry Anti-Rape Drug Nail Polish as Promoting Rape Culture
So are Teletubbies.
It’s a good thing everyone is taking higher education seriously.
Are you beginning to notice a trend?
- Liberal Colleges an Intellectual Disservice to Liberal Students, Duke Professor Says
- Prager University – How the Liberal University Hurts the Liberal Student
Updates from outrage central.
- ‘Bridesmaids’ Poster at U. Central Arkansas Angers Feminists
- Ivy League Prof: VMA Awards Just Like Shootings of Black People
- Campaign at Clemson University Says Football Players are Slaves
- CU Boulder Accused of Cultural Chauvinism for Naming Dorms in English
Multiple choice question: Who’s really helping here?
- Sen. Boxer Pressures California Colleges to Install Sexual Assault ‘Victim Advocates’
- ‘Affirmative Consent’ Standard Passes the California Assembly and Senate
- New Nonprofit Supports Rights of Students Accused of Campus Sexual Assault
Crime and punishment.
- University of Oregon Student Penalized Over Four Word Joke
- University of Oregon Drops Charges Against Student Who Made a Joke
- American Colleges Recall Students From Israel Amid Conflict
- Yale Chaplain Blames Jews for Anti-Semitism
Irony, thy name is Berkeley.
It’s about time.
If I ever go back to school, I’m going to major in engineering.