The Week in Review at College Insurrection
It was Wasting Time and Money Week at College Insurrection.
Cross posted at Legal Insurrection…
It’s easy to spend years of your life and tens of thousands of dollars on college. Choose wisely.
- The Ivy League’s 13 Most Liberal Courses
- Campus Reform’s Caleb Bonham Talks About Crazy College Classes
The possibilities are endless.
- Professor Kanye West (No Joke)
- Before You Take a Women’s Studies Course…
- Berkeley Journalism School Considers $10,000 Tuition Increase
After spending all that time and money, you don’t want to sound like an idiot.
Of course, not everyone is wasting their time.
- 15-Year-Old to Begin Graduate School At Stanford
- Two Students from Norway May Have Solved America’s Campus Housing Crisis
If you’re not careful, you could become a victim.
- Colgate Students Protest Racism, Want Faculty to Undergo Diversity Training
- African-American Ivy League Students form Radical ‘Black Ivy Coalition’
- Math is Apparently the ‘Domain of Old, White Men’
Then you might need help from the government.
- White House College Rape Awareness Campaign not Based in Reality
- Government Makes a Mess of Student Loans
- The Reality of Obamacare Comes to George Washington University
But you’ll feel much safer.
- College Campuses in Mississippi Get Military Weapons
- You Never Know When You’ll Need a Mine-Resistant Military Vehicle on Campus
And there will be people there to comfort you.
- Tufts University Hires ‘Humanist’ Chaplain
- Wake Forest U. Begins ‘Thrive’ Program, Hires ‘Director of Well-Being’
- University of Virginia Creates New ‘Committee on Diversity and Inclusion’
- Protesters at UC Berkeley Call for Murder of Jews, Saying They ‘Support the Intifada’
- Yale Muslim Groups Illustrate Disturbing Academic Trend: Arguing With Feelings, Not Reason
- U. Kentucky Event Features “With Jews We Lose” Senate Candidate
Fraternities had a rough week.
- Fraternity Accused of Color Coding Date Rape Targets
- Wesleyan University Fraternities Must Now Accept Women
Just be glad you don’t go to these schools.
- At U. Michigan Withholding Sex or Discounting Feelings Equals ‘Sexual Violence’
- Towson University May Ban Tailgating Forever
- University of Denver Takes up Social Engineering With Freshmen
- Indiana U. School of Law Prof Says Republicans Will Turn State into a Third World Country
- University of Wyoming Student Thinks America Should ‘Get Over’ 9/11
- James Madison University Loses ‘Green Light’ Free Speech Rating from FIRE
Of course, you could always get lucky.