The Week in Review at College Insurrection
It was Bad Metaphors Week at College Insurrection.
Cross posted at Legal Insurrection…
This professor might have been joking but conservatives are pretty tired of this stuff.
At least no one organized a protest to shut him down. Others weren’t so lucky.
- Protesters at UC Berkeley Shut Down Speech by PayPal Founder Peter Thiel
- Michigan State Students Go Nuts Over George Will Commencement Speech
- Michigan State Administration Stands Up to Student Protesters Demanding George Will’s Disinvitation
So, did you hear about Rolling Stone’s UVA rape story?
- UVA Student Paper Editor: “To let fact checking define the narrative would be a huge mistake”
- After Rolling Stone Retraction, More Campus Rape Stories Fall Apart Under Scrutiny
- UVA Refuses to Reinstate Fraternity Activities
Ferguson is still an issue on campus.
- Penn Students Crash University President’s Party, President Joins in their “Die-In”
- Cornell Prof Says Whites ‘Ready to Commit Race Suicide’ Over Ferguson
These are the lawyers of America’s future.
- Columbia Law School Lets Students Postpone Finals Over Distress of Brown and Garner Cases
- Harvard Law Students Can’t Handle Final Exams Because of Ferguson and Garner
- Harvard Law School Refuses to Reschedule Exams for “Traumatized” Students
And then there’s Berkeley.
- Now Berkeley Students Want Exam Delays Due to Ferguson Protests
- Liberal UC Berkeley Claims Exemption From Higher Minimum Wage
- Demonstrations at UC Berkeley Become Increasingly Violent
Having unions on campus is working out just great.
- Graduate Teaching Fellows on Strike at University of Oregon
- Catholic college administration rolls over for the SEIU
- Columbia Graduate Students are Organizing a Union
Sometimes there are consequences.
But usually it’s all leftism, all the time.
- Colorado college prof forces students to recite anti-American ‘pledge of allegiance’
- Smith College President Apologizes for Saying “All Lives Matter” Instead of “Black Lives Matter”
- Bowdoin College Students in Trouble for Dressing as Native Americans for Thanksgiving
- Authors of Sexual Assault Study: “We don’t think one in five is a nationally representative statistic.”
- New DOJ Data Suggests College Students Are Less Likely to be Assaulted
BDS activists take note.
From the office of student affairs.