The Week in Review at College Insurrection
It was Obamacare Veritas Week at College Insurrection.
Cross posted at Legal Insurrection…
Veritas is Harvard’s motto and it means “truth.” There was a lot of veritas over Obamacare in Cambridge this week.
- Harvard Faculty Complains About Higher Costs Under Obamacare After Many of Them Backed It
- FOX News Covers Hypocritical Harvard Outrage Over Obamacare
Harvard Law School was also in the news.
- Harvard Law Prof Calls Fed Approach to Sexual Assault ‘Madness’
- Harvard Law Prof Alan Dershowitz Accused of Sexual Assault – He vigorously denies
Meanwhile, over at Princeton…
- Princeton Student Wants His Colleagues to Check Their Privilege
- Princeton Student Says Joking About the Way He Says ‘Cool Whip’ is a Microaggression
You’ve got to watch out for those Microaggressions.
I’m sure this is completely unrelated.
- A Stunning 83% of Texan Students Are Not College Ready
- Report – Average College Freshmen Read at 7th Grade Level
Here’s a good question.
Troy University stood up for itself this week.
- Atheists Demand Apology from Troy University for Linking God with Democracy
- Troy University Refuses to Apologize to Atheists for Sharing Video About Religion and Democracy
Everyone is concerned about the cost of college.
- Elizabeth Warren Makes Student Loans Her Top Priority for 2015
- Minnesota AG Wants More Transparency in Student Loans
- The Unhealthy Relationship Between College Tuition and Financial Aid
You know what would probably help? Labor unions!
- Effort to Unionize Adjunct Faculty Surges at Colleges in California
- Washington University Adjuncts Vote to Form SEIU Union
And now, the news in sports.
Remember freedom of the press?
It’s about time.
No surprises here.
No complaints from the left about this.
A course about nothing.