The Week in Review at College Insurrection
It was Accurate Analysis Week at College Insurrection.
Cross posted at Legal Insurrection…
Christina Hoff Sommers of the American Enterprise Institute has been on a roll lately. When it comes to reporting the facts about rape culture and college campuses, she’s an authority.
- The Media’s Negative Influence on Rape Culture
- The Factual Feminist Explains the Truth About Sexual Assault
Speaking of rape culture…
- Sororities at UVA Told to Avoid Fraternity Event
- Stanford Student Accused of Rape Could be in Prison for 10 Years
- Amherst College Settles Suit Over Diploma Withheld Because of Alleged Rape
It was a big week for Berkeley.
- Female Minority Profs Paid Less Than White Men at Berkeley
- Domino’s Pizza Thanks Cows, UC Berkeley Animal Rights Club Protests
- California Governor Jerry Brown Says UC Berkeley Has Closed its Doors to ‘Normal’ People
And there was an incident at Yale.
- NY Times Writer Slams Yale Police for Mistaking His Son for Campus Suspect
- New York Times Writer Omits Important Detail About Yale Cop Who Detained His Son
About that plan to tax college savings…
- Guess Who Started a 529 College Savings Plan for His Kids
- “No Child’s College Fund Left Behind”
- Obama Drops Plan to Tax College Savings Accounts
Fans of history will love this new video from Prager University.
Cause and effect.
- Government Makes the Higher Ed Bubble Worse
- New York To Push For Student Loan Forgiveness?
- Pennsylvania Experiments With New Tuition System
What about free speech?
- Morgan State Journalism Dean: Free Speech Doesn’t Protect Offensive Images of Mohammad
- Vanderbilt Prof Under Fire for Criticizing Islam
When did chicken sandwiches become hateful?
What could go wrong?
It’s good to have choices.
- What You Should Know About School Choice Week
- Will a SCOTUS Ruling Make Colorado a School Choice Hot Spot?
All leftism, all the time.
- ‘Gender Justice’ Profs OK With Discrimination Against White Men
- This University Doesn’t Want Students Addressed as “Mr.” or “Ms.”
- Queens College CUNY Prof Wants to Let Illegal Immigrants Vote
No more fun of any kind!