The Week in Review at College Insurrection
It was Ridiculous Requirements Week at College Insurrection.
Cross posted at Legal Insurrection…
Columbia University is starting a new mandatory program.
- Columbia May Require Rape Workshops for All Students
- Columbia Students Criticize New Required Sex Assault Workshops
George Washington University, too.
Meanwhile, over in Utah…
- University of Utah to Hold ‘Sex Week’
- University of Utah Sex Week to Raffle off a Year’s Supply of Birth Control
Cornell also has an interesting new requirement.
- Cornell University Will Charge $350 for Not Purchasing Student Health Insurance
- Cornell University Charges Health Fee for Administration Bailout
- Cornell University Students Protesting Health Fee Occupy President’s Office
Which class would you rather take?
- Man Arrested After Pretending to be Professor at Louisiana College
- Senator Marco Rubio Moonlighting as Poli-Sci Prof at Florida International University
- Florida State Poli-Sci Prof Accuses FOX News and Wall Street Journal of Lying
Unions. Just what higher education needs.
- How The NLRB Is Digging Their Hooks Into Catholic Colleges
- Faculty At Private Universities Now Able To Unionize
- Illegal Immigrants Seek In-State Tuition in Massachusetts
- Rutgers to Hold College Fair for Illegal Immigrants
- UW-Madison Scholar Calls Out His Liberal Bosses Over Scott Walker Budget
- Michigan Gov. Snyder To Ask Legislature For Additional $28 Mil In University Spending
- Will Jeb Bush Run On His Educational Record?
All leftism, all the time.
- Brown Student Calls ROTC an Organization of Criminals
- Bryn Mawr College to Accept Transwomen
- Dartmouth Offering #BlackLivesMatter Course
Or maybe not…
- Texas A&M Chancellor Supports Campus Carry
- Texas Tech College Republicans Petition to Remove Angela Davis as Speaker
- Colorado Bill Would Protect Religious Student Groups from Discrimination
Cause and effect?
- Students at University in South Africa Demand the Expulsion of Jews
- Stanford Review Exposes Falsehoods Promoted by Campus BDS Activists
And finally, stupid news…
- Proposal Introduced to Rename University of the District of Columbia After Marion Barry
- Auburn University Student to Eat Bugs for 30 Days
- UC Berkeley Lecture Combines Agriculture and Transgender Studies