The Week in Review at College Insurrection
It was Student Government Week at College Insurrection.
Cross posted at Legal Insurrection…
It’s amazing what can disqualify someone from serving in student government these days.
- Was This UCLA Student Denied A Place In Student Government For Being Jewish?
- George Mason U. Student Govt Rep Loses Position for Opposing In-State Tuition for Illegals
It’s pretty clear that academia fears Scott Walker.
- U. Wisconsin Chancellor Lobbies Alumni Against Scott Walker
- U. Wisconsin Prof Offers Extra Credit for Attending Scott Walker Protest
What is going on at Wesleyan?
And Kent State?
- High Rates of Anti-Semitism Found on Campuses
- The Divestment Movement Could be an Endowment Killer
- Vanderbilt Prof Criticized for Anti-Israel Rant
A lesson for BDS activists.
College admissions news.
- More Students Are Applying Early for College Admissions
- Are Asian Americans Treated Fairly in College Admissions?
- Admission Secrets Exposed After University Of Texas Investigation
All leftism, all the time.
- Does Barnard College Think Diversity is More Important Than Language and Science?
- George Mason University Offers Course on Animal Rights and Feminism
- Campus Christian Clubs Struggle After Charges of Discrimination
Compare and contrast.
- KC Johnson Heckled at Ohio University for Presenting the Facts on Campus Rape
- The Age of Feelings and College Students Who Need to Grow Up
Free speech news.
- Student Newspapers Stolen at Hamilton College
- Why Progressivism is Bad for Free Speech on Campus
- North Dakota House of Representatives Sticks up for Free Speech on Campus
The higher ed bubble grows.
- Journalism Grads Face Rising Unemployment Rate
- 30% of Millennial College Grads Live with Their Parents
- Some Debt Ridden Colleges Are Making Quiet Promises to Investors
The Second Amendment on campus.
- University of Michigan-Dearborn Holds Campus Deer Cull
- This University Of Texas Professor Doesn’t Think They Need Guns On Campus
- Is The Cost Of Campus Carry In Texas Too High?