The Week in Review at College Insurrection
It was Conservatives on Campus Week at College Insurrection.
Cross posted at Legal Insurrection…
I think it’s safe to say young conservatives aren’t excited about the prospect of a Jeb Bush presidency.
In other conservative news, campus carry has gotten lots of attention lately.
- Rape Victim Speaks At Nevada Campus Carry Bill Hearing
- Campus Carry Bill Making Its Way Through Florida Committee
- Are ‘Zero Tolerance Zones’ The Alternative To Campus Carry?
Meanwhile, progressives are up to their usual antics.
- Wellesley College to Accept Transgender Women
- Oberlin Students Cancel Performance by Band Called ‘Viet Cong’ for Offensive Name
- UCLA Holds Workshop Comparing Illegal Aliens to AIDS Victims
It’s almost like some schools haven’t heard of the higher ed bubble.
- Duke University Raises Tuition
- Ithaca College to Raise Tuition
- UC Santa Cruz Students Shut Down Highway Protesting Tuition Hikes
Some schools get it.
Some learned too late.
An MSNBC host recently spoke at Cornell.
In BDS related news…
- Rabbi Warns Jewish Students to Stop Cowering
- Conservative Group Lists The 10 Most Anti-Semitic College Campuses
- Columbia Tops List Of Campuses With The Worst Anti-Semitic Activity
Free speech update.
- Students Sue Dixie State U. With Help From FIRE
- The 10 Worst Colleges for Free Speech in 2014
- Letting Yik Yak Speak on Campus
Fighting sexual assault.
- Armed Students Could Mean Less Rapes
- CA Lawmakers Propose Increasing Penalties For Possessing Date-Rape Drugs
Putting Animal House to shame.
- U. Michigan frat damage to resort tops $430,000
- No Punishment For U. of Texas Frat That Held Border Patrol Themed Party
- The Future of Greek Life at Dartmouth
We can’t hurt anyone’s feelings.
Read all of this.