The Week in Review at College Insurrection
It was National Debt Week at College Insurrection.
Cross posted at Legal Insurrection…
Millennials are known for their progressive politics, but what happens when they find out they’re on the hook for massive government spending?
What could be at the heart of this problem?
- Higher Education Not in Crisis Says Janet Napolitano
- Fired Federal Student Loan Debt Collectors Still Getting Paid by Department of Education?
Isn’t big government great?
Luckily, most college students are focused on the important issues.
- Students at Bard Want Mandatory Social Justice Training
- Berkeley Students Demand School Rename Building After Cop Killer
- Muslim Student Leader at U. Missouri Protests Campus Screening of ‘American Sniper’
I’m sensing a pattern.
- BDS Resolution Against Israel Returns to Loyola University-Chicago
- Law Students Fight Anti-Semitism at Emory University
- Jewish Frat Building at Vanderbilt Defaced With Swastikas
Compare and contrast.
- Pro-Life Activists Attacked at the University of Oregon
- Students For Life Offer Abortion Alternative At Purdue
This week’s history lesson is brought to you by Prager University.
Speaking of Dennis Prager…
- Did OU Break The Law When They Expelled Frat Members?
- Fraternity At Penn State Suspended For Allegedly Posting Nude Pics Of Women On Facebook
- U. Michigan Frat That Caused Extraordinary Damage to Resort Disbanded
Free speech updates.
This is encouraging.
And now, sports.
- College in Maryland Suspends Five Female Lacrosse Players for Threatening Freshmen
- University Of Alabama’s Men’s Basketball Coach Canned
Sad if true.
It’s good to have job opportunities.
- Florida Police Department Removes College Degree Requirement
- Ivy League Grad Turns Down Amazon for Job in China
You don’t say…