The Week in Review at College Insurrection
It was Aspire to the Choir Week at College Insurrection.
Cross posted at Legal Insurrection…
These students are my new heroes.
I think there should be a choir like this at every school.
Perhaps we should start with Boston University.
- Newly Hired Boston University Prof Bashes Whites and Men on Twitter
- Boston University Responds to Prof’s Racist Tweets Aimed at White Men
- Boston University Prof Regrets Disparaging Comments About Whites and Men
Opportunity is everywhere.
- University’s Report Says a Room Full of White People is a Microaggression
- University Diversity Officer Claims Minority Women Can’t be Racist
Because everyone is offended by everything.
- Dartmouth Students Demand Resignation of Gay Black Student Body President
- University in Wales Bans the Bible for ‘Not Being Multicultural Enough’
- Catholic University Investigated for Offending Muslims With Crosses
What could be the reason for all of these problems?
- Commencement Speakers 6 Times More Likely to be Liberal than Conservative
- Kirsten Powers: How Liberals Have Ruined College
Don’t let all this news make you unhappy.
Have you noticed that divestment activists aren’t very reasonable?
- Edinburgh University Rejects Divestment From All Fossil Fuels
- Edinburgh University Students Occupy Building to Protest Decision on Fossil Fuel Divestment
It was a big week for the higher ed bubble.
- Brookstone College of Business to Close
- College Enrollment Down 2% Over Last Year
- The Class of 2015 is the Most Indebted in History
Done and done.
Compare and contrast.
- UVA Dean Sues Rolling Stone for Defamation
- University of Minnesota Student’s Claim of Being Raped at Knifepoint Falls Apart
ISIS on campus.
Life in a cocoon.
- Muscatine Comm. College Students File Suit After School Intimidates Student Newspaper
- Judge Rules School Can’t Punish Student for Idle Threat on Facebook
You don’t say.