The Week in Review at College Insurrection
It was Making Monsters Week at College Insurrection.
Cross posted at Legal Insurrection…
How bad have things gotten on college campuses? This bad.
- Liberal Prof Says He’s Terrified of His Liberal Students
- Why College Professors Are Afraid of Their Students
- Jerry Seinfeld Says Comedians Are Staying Away From Colleges Because They’re Too PC
We might need an intervention.
- Students Clog College Mental Health Centers Due to Anxiety
- Breaking: College Students Report They’ve Had Their Feelings Hurt
- Universities Should Be “Unsafe” For Political Correctness
People can’t live in the land of make believe forever.
- University of Washington Students Hold ‘Check Your Privilege’ Party
- Trauma Center Protesters at University of Chicago Arrested
- Saint Louis University Moves Statue of Priest Praying After Complaints
Politicians and the media aren’t helping.
- Editorial: PC Madness on Campus Was Unleashed by the White House
- Senators Ignore Facts at Premiere of Campus Rape Documentary
- MSNBC Covers Disputed Campus Rape Documentary
Neither is the College Board.
- The College Board Distorts American History
- Group of 55 Scholars Speak Out Against A.P. History Changes
It’s time for a little reality.
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali on Liberals and Diversity
- Professor Glenn Reynolds Speaks to John Stossel About Higher Education
- Prager University – The Speech Every 2015 College Grad Needs to Hear
Compare and contrast.
- Boise State No Longer Requires Warning Signs for Pro-Life Events
- USC to Tighten Free Speech Policies Because of Pro-Life Banners
There was much ado about guns in Texas this week.
- Texas Senate Approves Campus Carry
- U. Texas at Austin Prof Not Happy About State’s New Campus Carry Law
- Texas Student Sues Alleging College Banned Her Pro-Campus Carry Sign
Maybe Title IX is a bad idea.
- Is Northwestern University Abusing Title IX?
- Northwestern Prof Cleared of Ridiculous Title IX Complaints
The writing was on the wall.
- Barnard College for Women May Accept Transgender Students
- After Vote, Barnard College Will Admit Transgendered Women
What’s going on here?
- American Universities Expelled 8,000 Chinese Students Last Year
- Elaborate Cheating Scheme on Standardized Tests Leads to Indictment of 15 Chinese Nationals
Good luck with that.
- Ithaca College Adjuncts Vote to Unionize
- LSU is Facing Bankruptcy but Building a Lazy River That Will Cost Millions