The Week in Review at College Insurrection
It was Higher Ed Bubble Week at College Insurrection.
Cross posted at Legal Insurrection…
It was a rough week in academia.
- Law School Applications Continue to Fall
- Colleges of Arts and Sciences Struggle With Enrollment
- Virginia Supreme Court Temporarily Blocks Closing of Sweet Briar
Things are tough all over.
- University of Illinois to Cut Jobs
- Clearwater Christian College to Close
- Anthem College Closes Minnesota Campus
Which might explain why this is happening.
- New York Times Opinion Writer Describes Defaulting on Student Loans
- Defaulting on Student Loans is “Fashionable Theft”
- Federal Government Intervenes for Students in Debt to Corinthian Colleges
At least good things are happening in Texas.
Title IX is leading to all sorts of madness.
- Even Liberals Are Starting to Notice Title IX Stinks
- Is Title IX Being Used to Regulate Speech Off Campus?
Duke University is having some free speech issues.
- Duke Students Demand Firing of Conservative Libertarian Columnist
- Duke University in Spotlight Over Writer Controversy
- Columbia’s Mattress Girl Releases a Sex Tape
- Reminder: Mattress Girl Attended the Last State of the Union Address
Speaking of rape culture.
- Dubious Rape Accusation Leads to Expulsion at Amherst
- U. Missouri May Ban Women From Frats on Weekends to Fight Rape
- Successful Anti-Rape Training Program Criticized For Not Blaming Men
Hint: The answer is yes.
All leftism, all the time.
- Georgetown Votes To Divest From Fossil Fuels
- U. Oklahoma to Start Mandatory Diversity Training
- Morgan State Prof Suggests White People Should Give Their Money to Black People
Do as he says, not as he did.
- College Dropout Bill Gates Tells Students to Stay in School
- College Dropouts Are Thriving in the Tech World
Good for them.
- Pro-Life Student Group Wins $20,000 in Free Speech Case
- Conservative Students Bring ‘Needed Dialogue’ to Stanford University
Yada yada yada…