The Week in Review at College Insurrection
It was Constitutions on Campus Week at College Insurrection.
Cross posted at Legal Insurrection…
What is it about the United States Constitution that so many colleges fear?
Thank goodness for FIRE.
- FIRE Urges NY Legislators to Reject Governor’s Campus Sex Assault Bill
- California University of Pennsylvania Wins FIRE’s Speech Code of the Month
Here’s a rape culture update.
- Kirsten Gillibrand Admits We May Not Know Real Rate of Campus Rape
- Amherst College Creates Another Victim of Campus Assault “Investigations”
- UNC Fires Coach Who Has Criticized Kangaroo-Court System for Rape Accusations
Maybe this is part of the problem.
Summer reading sure has changed.
- Duke Summer Reading Includes Oral Sex Novel and Masturbation Cartoons
- Crafton Hills College Student Objects to Graphic Novels in English Course
Let’s check in with the Factual Feminist.
The higher ed bubble keeps expanding.
- Wheelock College Faces Financial Troubles
- Marian Court College Will Close Due to Financial Difficulties
- Under Financial Duress, SC State University Will Cut Employees
The cost of college continues to be an issue.
- The Average College Grad Owes $35,000
- Even Retirees Are Now Worried About Student Debt
- Why the Cost of a College Degree is so High and Rising
Some students are having better luck.
- High School Senior Gets Over $3 Million in Scholarships
- Student Who Got Millions in Scholarships Accepted to 26 Universities
There’s still discrimination on campus.
- Is UNC Discriminating Against Conservatives?
- California College Counselor Advises Students to Be ‘Less Asian’
- Former University Admissions Dean Says Racial Stereotyping is Alive and Well
And then there’s this.
All leftism, all the time.
- Anti-Capitalist Prof Makes Students Buy His Book
- U. of California Prof Warns Calling America “Land of Opportunity” is Offensive
- ‘Hate Crime’ Activists Sue South Carolina for Charging Children of Illegals Out of State Tuition
Compare and contrast.
- Chris Christie Opposes Free Higher Education
- Jeb Bush Launches Presidential Bid at One of the Most Diverse Colleges in the U.S.