The Week in Review at College Insurrection
It was Loot For Liberals Week at College Insurrection.
Cross posted at Legal Insurrection…
I’m always hearing that Democrats care about higher education and the middle class. And yet…
- CUNY Pays Paul Krugman $225K to Study Income Inequality
- U. Missouri at Kansas City Pays Chelsea Clinton $65,000 Speaking Fee
- Millennials Shocked by Hillary Clinton’s Expensive Homes
Meanwhile, on the other side of the political aisle…
- Governor Bobby Jindal Signs Bills Which Help Veterans With Higher Education
- Rick Perry and the $10,000 Degree
- Republicans in the State of Washington Cut Tuition Up to 20 Percent
Whatever you do media, don’t give Republicans any credit.
Two other Democrats were in higher ed news this week.
- Petition Seeks to Erase Vice President John C. Calhoun’s Name From Yale
- Portrait of Former SC Governor Vandalized at Winthrop University
Focusing on the important issues.
- Ivy League Prof Chooses Not to Have Children Because They’d be White
- Saying ‘America is a melting pot’ is Now a Microaggression at U. Wisconsin-Stevens Point
- Ohio University Students Can Now Choose Their Preferred Pronouns
Do you need a trigger warning to hear that America is special?
We might have to address this problem at some point.
- Cost of a Top College in 18 Years will be $500,000
- Northwestern Student Graduates with $350K Debt
- Should Small Liberal Arts Colleges be Worried?
No, it isn’t better in other countries.
Your professor isn’t always right.
- Law Prof: Pictures of Gay Marriage Will Defeat ISIS
- Prof: County Clerks in Red States Should Marry Gay Couples or Resign
It certainly is…
- ‘Left-Wing Privilege’ is Alive and Well on College Campuses
- University of North Texas Hires New VP of Diversity for Big Bucks
Hard work and a little luck will help.
Be sure to keep your kitchen clean.