The Week in Review at College Insurrection
It was Contracts and Consent Week at College Insurrection.
Cross posted at Legal Insurrection…
It’s getting to the point where college students who date will need their own lawyers.
- Advocacy Group Makes Sexual Consent Contracts Available to College Students
- U. of Minnesota Takes Up ‘Affirmative Consent’ Rule
- Megyn Kelly Reports on College Sexual Consent Contracts
It probably wouldn’t hurt to hire an accountant as well.
- Report Shows Federal Student Loans Tied to Rising Cost of College
- Student Loans Increase Tuition, Not Enrollment
- Oakland University Raises Tuition by 8.48 Percent
Unless you win the lottery.
- New Jersey Legislator Wants a Lottery to Clear the Winners’ Student Loan Debt
- Teen Entrepreneur Gets $100,000 to Not Go to College
- Is it Possible To Pay for College With Scholarships?
Democrats think they have the solutions to these problems.
- Obama Administration to Penalize Colleges Which Don’t Prepare Students to Find Jobs
- Progressive Official: Student Loan Debt isn’t so Bad
- Martin O’Malley Jumps on the Democrats’ Free College Bandwagon
One Republican sees another way.
- Marco Rubio Calls for Overhaul of U.S. College ‘Cartel’
- Marco Rubio Talks About Higher Education Reform
Not everyone is worried about sex on campus.
Some people are more concerned about marriage.
- Christian University President Issues Warning Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling
- Gay Marriage Ruling Divides Conservatives at Western Conservative Summit in Denver
And everyone should be nervous about the higher ed bubble.
- Bankruptcy of Corinthian Colleges Causes a Debt Mess
- Marian Court College Has Closed its Doors
- Time to Start Closing Down Law Schools?
Except for Sweet Briar.
- Lessons Learned From Sweet Briar’s Brush With Death
- Sweet Briar Admission Disaster May Have A Happy Ending
It’s still all leftism, all the time.
This story sounds awfully familiar.
Not ready for Hillary.