The Week in Review at College Insurrection
It was Proud Patriots Week at College Insurrection.
Cross posted at Legal Insurrection…
YAF’s national conference is coming up and there’s still time to register to attend.
Speaking of conservatives on campus, Scott Walker was in the news this week.
- Politico Writers Wonder if Scott Walker Would be a Bad President Because He Didn’t Finish College
- Scott Walker Considers Online Classes to Finish College Degree While in The White House
- Wisconsin Repeals University Tenure in New Budget
Walker has a strange effect on some people.
- U. Wisconsin Prof Says Hitler and Scott Walker Share ‘Terrifying’ Similarities
- Prof Who Compared Scott Walker to Hitler Faces Shocking New Allegations
What’s in a name?
- Teacher Wants Woodrow Wilson’s Name Removed from School
- Dixie State University Being Pressured to Change its Name
- Does Changing from a College to a University Bring More Money and Students?
So this happened…
- Photo of the Confederate Flag is a Possible Safety Threat at U. Missouri
- U. Missouri Says Confederate Flag Photo Not Actually a ‘Threat’
Congratulations to the FIRE.
News from the Green Mountain state.
- Bottled Water Ban Backfires at University of Vermont
- State of Vermont Offers In-State Tuition to Veterans
Watch out for those wacky professors.
- Prof Wants to Punish Private Confederate Flag Displays as Hate Crimes
- Prof Wants Animal Rights Activists to Overthrow Society
- Rhodes College Prof’s Racist Tweets Resurface
Of course, they’re not all bad.
- Law Prof Says Climate Change Agenda is About Changing the Constitution
- Baylor Prof Turns Sociology Exams into Celebrations
From the Department of Zoological Studies.
All leftism, all the time.
- Virginia Tech Professors Need to Prove ‘Diversity’ and ‘Inclusion’ to Get Tenure
- Federal Government Tries to Make Engineering Classes More ‘LGBTQ-Affirming’
- Obama Suggests Money Spent on Incarcerations Could Fund University Tuition
My new heroes.
- University of North Carolina-Charlotte Student Pays Parking Tickets with 11,000 Pennies
- University of North Carolina Chapel Hill Freshman Mocks Diversity Orientation