The Week in Review at College Insurrection
It was Corporate Cash Week at College Insurrection…
Cross posted at Legal Insurrection…
Can you guess which presidential candidate gets the most cash from four big banks?
Speaking of cash…
- University of California to Raise Minimum Wage to $15
- LSU’s Athletic Department Will Give $10M to the University
- College of DuPage Dismantles Controversial Wall That Cost $220,000
Money makes the world go around.
- Parents Willing to Pay More for College
- College Student Blows Through $90K College Fund
- Why Are Colleges Asking for Money from Young Alumni With Student Loans?
I’m sensing a trend here.
- Vassar College Prof Pens Tirade Against Scott Walker
- Prof Who Compared Scott Walker to Hitler Apologizes
- Prof Who Compared Scott Walker to Hitler Won’t Face Discipline for Controversial Tweets
This guy might have a problem.
- Lincoln University Prof Bashed Jews and Gay People on Facebook
- Lincoln University Prof Under Fire for Hateful Facebook Comments
Who’s up for a history lesson?
Question and answer.
Most likely to succeed.
- Which Universities Produce the Best Startup Talent?
- This Texas College Produces More CEOs Than The Ivy Leaguers
- U. Missouri Profs Now Expected to Police Each Other for Triggering Language
- University Requires Sexual Consent to be Sober and Enthusiastic
- New Criterion for Tenure at Purdue Involves Mentoring Undergraduates
No smoking allowed.
- Anti-Smoking Organization Goes on Tour to Reach More Young People
- How These University Experts Are Becoming a Thorn in the Anti-Tobacco Lobby’s Side
- Norwegian Mass Murderer Admitted to Oslo University
- A British Teen Has Been Accused of Plotting to Commit a College Massacre
This plan gets a rating of F.