The Reality of Blogging and Hours in the Day
So here’s the deal…
I’m now writing for several different sites and American Glob is the only one I don’t get paid for. On an average day, I have 8 to 10 posts to write before I can even think about posting here.
I’m still going to blog on this site but obviously, the volume is going to go down at least for now because there are only so many hours in the day.
Here’s an update on what I’ve been up to lately…
- And Then There Were Seventeen
- PA Democrat Chaka Fattah Charged With Racketeering
- Video: Illegal immigrants land on Miami beach during fashion shoot
- Does Hillary Clinton have ANY core beliefs other than power?
- Guess Who Once Said Trump Wasn’t a Conservative
- Jon Stewart Doesn’t Like Being Told to Check His White Privilege
- Hillary Defends Planned Parenthood After “Attack”
- Homicides in Baltimore Now Highest Since 1972
- New Twitter Bot Corrects You if You Say ‘Illegal Immigrant’
- Ratings Starved MSNBC Cancels Three Shows
- SHOCKER: Newly Recovered Emails Show IRS Tried to Cover Up Targeting of Tea Party
- Hollywood Leftists Try To Sell Obama’s Horrible Iran Nuke Deal to America
- Watch Dr. Ben Carson Take Down Planned Parenthood in CNN Interview
- Male Feminist Writes That He Hates to Grill Because it’s so ‘Conventionally Masculine’
- Despite Sham Election, Obama Calls Ethiopia’s Government “Democratically Elected”
- Even MSNBC Can’t Cover For Hillary’s Private Email Server